4 photos

The Neue Wache (English: New Guardhouse) is a building in Berlin, the capital of Germany. It is located on the north side of the Unter den Linden boulevard in the central Mitte district. Dating from 1816, the Neue Wache was designed by the architect Karl Friedrich Schinkel and is a leading example of German Neoclassical architecture. Originally built as a guardhouse for the troops of the crown prince of Prussia, the building has been used as a war memorial since 1931.
The Neue Wache - BerlinThe Neue Wache - BerlinThe Neue Wache - BerlinThe Neue Wache - Berlin