12 photos

Trostbrucke

The oldest connection between the bishop and the count's Old Town New Town was already in the 13th Erected century, initially of course made of wood. Then in 1882 the present stone bridge was completed, flanked by life-size statues of saints Ansgar (from 834 bishop of Hamburg) and Count Adolf III. Schauenburg (founder of the New Town). Here is also the building of the Patriotic Society, a brick building from 1844 / 47th
Trostbrucke HamburgTrostbrucke HamburgTrostbrucke HamburgTrostbrucke HamburgTrostbrucke HamburgTrostbrucke HamburgTrostbrucke HamburgTrostbrucke HamburgTrostbrucke HamburgTrostbrucke HamburgTrostbrucke HamburgStatues of Hamburg - Trostbrücke